Hemp and Herb Crusted Porkchops
- 1/2 cup Hemp hearts
- 4 Pork chops, boneless
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Almond meal or almond flour
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Pepper, ground
- 1 large 2 tsp large granule Salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Pat dry the pork chops with a towel and set aside.
- Measure 2 Tbsp of almond flour onto a plate.
- Measure 1/4 cup of milk into a shallow dish.
- Combine 1/2 cup hemp hearts, 1/2 cup almond flour and seasonings in a separate shallow dish.
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet on medium low. The oil is ready for frying when you drop a drop of water and it sizzles.
- Lightly coat both sides of the pork chop in the almond flour and shake off the excess.
- Dunk both sides of the pork chop into the milk.
- Place the pork chop in the seasoned hemp heart dish and thoroughly coat both sides of the pork chop.
- Add the pork chop to the frying pan and cook on medium heat until the sides turn a dark golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for the same dark golden color.
- Remove pork chop to a cooling rack for a few minutes before serving (this helps to make the crust crispier).
- Repeat with the remaining pork chops