Low Carb Hemp Zucchini Bread
- 2¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar replacement (or regular sugar)
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups zucchini grated
- ½ cup FIELD THEORY HEMP HEARTS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, Finely grate 1.5 cups of zucchini (skin on) then drain
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond and coconut flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Beat together softened butter with sugar substitute on high for 3-5 minutes, until well-blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat additional 2 minutes.
- On low speed, beat in dry mixture, just until blended.
- Squeeze excess moisture from drained zucchini. Stir the zucchini and FIELD THEORY HEMP HEARTS into the batter until combined.
- Transfer batter to loaf pan and smooth the top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55-60 minutes. To prevent over-browning, tent with aluminum foil after 30 minutes. Bread is done when top is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack, allowing several hours for bread to completely cool.