• 2¼ cups almond flour
• ¼ cup coconut flour
• 3 tsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp salt
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• ½ cup butter room temperature
• 1 cup granulated sugar replacement (or regular sugar)
• 4 large eggs room temperature
• 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1½ cups zucchini grated
• ½ cup FIELD THEORY HEMP HEARTS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, Finely grate 1.5 cups of zucchini (skin on) then drain
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond and coconut flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Beat together softened butter with sugar substitute on high for 3-5 minutes, until well-blended.
4. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat additional 2 minutes.
5. On low speed, beat in dry mixture, just until blended.
6. Squeeze excess moisture from drained zucchini. Stir the zucchini and FIELD THEORY HEMP HEARTS into the batter until combined.
7. Transfer batter to loaf pan and smooth the top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55-60 minutes. To prevent over-browning, tent with aluminum foil after 30 minutes. Bread is done when top is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven and place on cooling rack, allowing several hours for bread to completely cool.
Low Carb Hemp Zucchini Bread